Wineland recognises the importance of privacy protection, and is subject to, and abides by, the provision of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Act"). The information you provide to Wineland as part of your dealings is defined as "personal information" under the Act.
Wineland also strives to abide by the Australian Direct Marketing Association ("ADMA") Code of Practice.
Wineland may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
What information is collected?
The personal information Wineland collects from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s, Email Address and information required for order processing and payment. With respects to wholesale sales Wineland will collect ABN and general company information which will be used to verify the identity and intent of an individual requesting access and membership. Wineland can refuse any request for membership for any reason as it sees fit. Wineland will also collect information from you concerning your preferred wine type/s or other related products or services.
Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours to approve any request for wholesale membership.
What happens if you don't provide personal information?
If you can't or won't provide Wineland with the personal information it reasonably requires, we may not be able to provide you with information, products or services you wish to buy or receive.
How do we use your personal information?
Wineland may use your personal information for a range of purposes including:
1. To provide you with information you request about the products or services we offer members through Wineland Direct marketing and broker services
2. To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from Wineland
3. If necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18).
4. To contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events, functions and special offers.
From time to time Wineland may also ask you to participate in surveys or questionnaires. These help us to improve our levels of service and to maximize the opportunities and benefits you can enjoy.
We also send you electronic messages updating you about products, services, offers and specials. By becoming a member you have authorised us to do so. All electronic messages will identify Wineland, and an option to unsubscribe from email marketing will be available with each electronic message.
Under the liquor control reform act 1999 it is an offence
– To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years of age [penalty exceeds $8,000.00] – For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. [penalty exceeds $700.00] – Liquor Licence number – 33764483 – Liquor Licence number – 36132334 – ABN – 77 145 084 055