- At Wineland we work directly with the producer to bring great value products but we ask you to allow up ten days for delivery as stock does arrive from all over the country.
- Wineland must be notified within 48 hours of any damage or fault of product so any issues may be rectified.
- Wineland will not process any refunds through the Wineland online facility for any reason.
- If a refund is requested Wineland will either offer a credit to the value of goods sold or offer a direct transfer external of the Wineland.net.au website.
- Wineland does not refund freight costs.
- Wineland only replaces or refunds or offers credit on unopened products.
- Wineland will only refund, replace or offer credit notes on products damaged as result of freight to the customer.
- All Credit offered can be used on any and all products within Wineland.net.au excluding freight.
- Wineland reserves the right to withhold a replacement product, refund of funds and any issue of a credit note if Wineland feels that the services are being taken advantage of.
- Wineland does not deliver outside of Australian borders and will not process those requests for service.
- Wineland does not deliver to the following locations due to the restriction of supply laws
- Under Australian laws, alcoholic beverages can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years of age or over. By opening an account with Wineland and/or placing an order you are confirming to us that you are at least 18 years of age. Wineland also recommends that alcohol only be consumed in moderation.
- Wineland has set system defaults to not deliver to any of the dry areas listed below.
Ø Aurukun Postcode – 4871
Ø Bamaga Postcode – 4876
Ø Cherbourg Postcode – 4605
Ø Doomadgee Postcode – 4830
Ø Hope Vale Postcode – 4895
Ø Injinoo Postcode – 4876
Ø Kowanyama Postcode – 4871
Ø Lockhart Postcode – 4871
Ø Mapoon Postcode – 4874
Ø Mornington Island Postcode – 4871
Ø Napranum Postcode – 4874
Ø New Mapoon Postcode – 4876
Ø Palm Island Postcode – 4816
Ø Pormpuraaw Postcode – 4871
Ø Seisia Postcode – 4876
Ø Umagico Postcode – 4876
Ø Woorabinda Postcode – 4713
Ø Wujal Wujal Postcode – 4895
Ø Yarrabah Postcode – 4871
- Please email Wineland for all communications either via the contact facilities online
or via; email@example.com
Please be aware that all warehousing and freight obligations occur via a 3rd party contracted arrangement.
For suppliers wishing to deliver stock for sale online please contact Wineland administration for full warehousing details.
All stock which is sold via the Wineland public and wholesale facility will be delivered via Fastway or Australia Post nationally, as will any requests for a return of stock.
All bulk wine orders will be delivered via the Wineland bulk delivery service which is designed to offer a supplier direct to customer service.
- All bulk wine freight costs will be paid for in full prior to stock leaving the suppliers premise.
- All freight payments will occur via the Wineland online facility.
- For enquiries regarding freight please contact Wineland via the contact facilities online
or via; firstname.lastname@example.org
Wineland acts as a broker and receives a % commission from each and every sale.
Wineland.net.au is a broker service that provides a secure pathway for the winemaker/ producer to the customer and will endeavour to work with both parties and provide the best brands/ products/ services and solutions.
All email campaigns are conducted in conjunction with all suppliers to achieve the best outcome for the customer.
When a bulk wine delivery leaves the place of origin there is no return of stock permitted.
If a customer fails to fulfil all billing requirements a legal representative will handle all dept collection at additional cost to the customer/ receiver of bulk wine.
Under the liquor control reform act 1999 it is an offence
– To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years of age [penalty exceeds $8,000.00] – For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. [penalty exceeds $700.00] – Liquor Licence number – 33764483 – Liquor Licence number – 36132334 – ABN – 77 145 084 055